We, Chandhini and Subhashini (aka @crafty_sistahs), are excited to be on the blog to share an inspiration for this week’s Inky Friday.
We have made a floral card using Freesia- Portrait image from the new release. It’s a gorgeous stamp and versatile too, you would find a landscape counterpart of this stamp- Freesia Landscape in our shop too!! Go choose your pick and grab your favourite coloring medium and get going! Sky is the limit!
Freesia- Portrait image
1. Print, color and cut the Freesia image.
2. On a white card base, place the stencil to make background with green ink. You can choose any color of choice, but make sure to add some contrast!
3. Take a strip of black and white pattern paper from your stash. We love using scrap pieces of pattern paper, it lends a lovely touch.
4. We had white die cut word in our stash, which we placed over black paper for a stark contrast.
5. Now place the elements and once satisfied with the placement, adhere them and ta..da.. your card is ready.
?Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are inspired.
Don’t forget to grab the freebie from the store to join the current challenge. You can win a gift voucher to our store. Do come back on next Friday to see another inspiration from our Design Team member.
Thanks, ~ Chandhini and Subhashini