Hello! Kimberly here from Kimmieb16. I am so excited to be guest designing this month and sharing with you these cute Christmas tags using the new releases!!!
2. Copic Markers: E31, E30, R000, R30, W8, W5, W0, W00
3. Greenery dies, twine, ribbon, bell embellishment
4. Kraft, Black, green, and Xpress-It cardstock
5. Gathered twigs distress oxide
6. To/From Stamp
1. Using word, I printed 10 deer images on Xpress-It cardstock and 8 Wood slice images on Kraft cardstock.
2. I colored in the deer with Copic Markers
3. I blended Gathered twigs distress Oxide around the wood slice edges.
4. I stamped to and from on the backs of the wood slices and punched holes for the twine.
5. I die cut some greenery from dies in my stash.
6. Using Word, I lined up 8 of the “Peace to the World” sentiments.
7. Printed them on black cardstock using a laser printer and foiled them with white foil.
8. I cut the sentiments down to the size I needed.
9. I cut the twine and ribbon down to the size I needed, then tied them into bows adding a bell embellishment.
10. I assembled the tags by adhering the deer and sentiment to the bottom of the wood slices.
11. I arranged the greenery around the deer.
12. To finish the tags, I glued the bows down to the tag and tied off the twine.